World Congress on Pancreatic Cancer and Liver Diseases
Dates: January 30-31, 2019
Venue: Tokyo, Japan
Theme: Daring Innovations in Enriching the HEALTH against Pancreatic and Liver disorders
ConferenceSeries llc LTD invites all the participants from the world to attend the “World Congress on Pancreatic Cancer and Liver Diseases” which gathers all the people to share their knowledge and have a discussion on the current issue on pancreatic cancer and liver diseases.
Conference series llc LTD organizes 300+conferences, 500+workshops and 200+ Symposiums on different branches like clinical, medicine, pharmaceutical sciences & Technologies every year from all over the world U.S.A, U.K, U.A.E, Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Australia, India, Indonesia and from 1000 more scientific societies and published 500 open access journals with 30000 eminent personalities & reputed scientists as editorial members.
Who should attend?
Pancreas 2019 is an expertise meet in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology where gastroenterologists and hepatologists, scientists, researchers, medical students, pharmacists, R&D scholars, medical professors, gynecologists, molecular biologists, bioinformatics students and professors, radiologists, cancer research institutes to exchange ideas, communicate & discuss the research work and about new advancements in the pancreatic cancer and liver diseases and its treatment.
Why in Japan?
Around 35,000 people are said to be diagnosed with pancreatic cancer each year in Japan. The overall five-year survival rate, however, is 5 to 10 percent of all patients. Surgery is currently seen as the only potential cure for this type of cancer, yet it is typically only offered to patients whose cancer has not spread to any blood vessels, distant lymph nodes or other organs, such as the liver or lungs. “While the figures vary by medical facility, that’s around 20 to 30 percent of patients”. It has risen by one percentage point each year for the past three years.
Pancreatic cancers and Liver diseases that are diagnosed most in particular age groups;
It almost always strikes over the age of 45, with about two-thirds of cases occurring in people over the age of 65. The average age at the time of diagnosis is 71. It is slightly more common in men than in women. The risk of developing liver-related disease goes up as people age. Almost all patients are under 65-year-old group, 7% died because of complications of chronic liver disease.
- Research scholars
- Doctors and General Physicians
- Biotechnology and Bioinformatics students
- Deans and Professors of Medicine & Hepatology departments
- Professors & Students from cancer research centers
- R&D department in pharmacy
- Clinical Development Physicians, Researchers & Scientists
- Public Health Professional
- Medical Equipment Manufacturers
- Hospitals and Health Services
- Medical & Health care Organizations & Associations
- Pancreas and Liver research institutes
- Nurse and nursing education institutions
- Medical Colleges
- Business Professionals
- Distributors/Sales Representatives
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Cancer research universities in Asia-pacific regions
Why to attend?
With delegate scientists, renowned speakers from all over the world we are gathering people from all over the globe to have a spectacular conference at one place. This is the best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the different branches that are working on the gastroenterology and hepatology disorders to reduce the mortality rate by providing the highly effective therapy to the affected patients.
Speakers will include world renowned experts in all disciplines, offering a unique opportunity to highlight new technologies in all aspects of gastroenterology and hepatology.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the supporting journals of the conference and Conference Book Proceeding.
- Each abstract will receive a DOI number provided by Cross Ref
- Opportunity to conduct Workshop with your team members
- One to One Interaction with Keynote Speakers, OCM and Eminent personalities for the future course of work.
- Opportunity to chair a session.
- Certification by the organizing committee.
- Individual keynote Page will be created to get more visibility for your scientific research.
- Huge Benefits on Group Registration and much more.
- Pancreas/ Pancreatology
- IPMN pancreas
- Pancreatic Enzymes and Hormones
- Pancreatic Diseases and Disorders
- Pancreatic Tumors and Cancers
- Pancreatitis Prognosis
- Pancreatic Diagnosis
- Pancreatic Surgery and Transplantation
- Advanced Pancreatitis Treatment
- Liver Function
- Liver Immunology
- Hepatic Pathology
- Hepato-biliary diseases
- Liver Metastasis
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Hepatitis and its Types
- Causes of Hepatitis
- Prevention and Treatment for Hepatitis
- Antiviral Drugs for Cirrhosis and Hepatitis
- Liver Health
- Liver Steatosis
- Liver Cancer
- Clinical Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Genetics and Epigenetics of Liver Cancer
- Pediatric and Geriatric Hepatology
- Liver Imaging Modalities
- Liver Transplantation and Surgery
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supportive International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at:https://pancreas.cancersummit.org/